Today we can check out about some of the most awesome and Breath-taking Bridges around the World. Mind you, each one of them are absolutely mindblowing in their own way, it is only that I ranked them as per my preference. So friends, let me present you all ...
16 most breath-taking Bridges around the World
While most of these Bridges are open for public, some of them are for commercial purpose and some of them are Entertainment oriented or recreational. But all of them has one thing in common, they are all Outstanding.
16. Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco, United States of America
15. Tower Bridge, London, England
14. Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn, United States of America
13. The Wind and Rain Bridge, Sanjiang, China
12. Bridge of Sighs, Venice, Italy
11. Pont du Gard, Vers-Pont-du-Gard, France
10. Khaju Bridge, Isfahan, Iran
9. Ponte Vecchio, Florence, Italy
8. The Malaysia Sky Bridge, Langkawi, Malaysia
7. Tianjin Eye Bridge, Tianjin, China
6. Henderson Wave Bridge, Singapore, Republic of Singapore
5. The Falkirk Wheel, Falkirk, Scotland
4. Gateshead Millennium Bridge, Gateshead, England
3. Aiola Island Bridge, Graz, Austria
2. Seoul's Banpo Bridge, Seoul, South Korea
1. Magdeburg Water Bridge, Magdeburg, Germany
I hope one day I will be able to visit all of the mentioned Bridges.