Time to know about .....
Top 10 Luxurious Gadgets
By Joe Wertz
(Note : It is not about, most expensive or anything of that sort, it is more about the most sought after gadgets, when you have Money in abundance.)
The Most sought after expensive Gadgets that compliment a perfect super rich lifestyle are presented in this List. Right from Personal Aircraft to Home Theatre to Supercars to Mobile Phones. Every Item is a special one. Drool Cool .....
This MP3 player will get you membership into an elite club of other people who have got more money than sense. Members will also get to join the DJ community, so you can enjoy a range of benefits which go beyond the mp3 player
* 1GB of flash memory, an OLED display
* video support
* PlayForSure compatibility
* adorned with diamonds in the configuration you choose
* covered in either white or yellow gold and after your Presidential is created they deliver it right to your door
* MP1, MP2, MP3, MPX, JPG, WMA, ASF, WAV, and AV formats
This is made for environments too large for other systems, including multi-level rooms in the largest homes and palaces, great halls and ballrooms.
* It achieves high sound pressure levels in excess of 120 dB in an effortless manner with unequaled refinement
* At levels below 110 dB, each transducer operates at a fraction of their potential and, consequently, within their lowest distortion range. This contributes to the extraordinary detail, clarity, absence of dynamic compression, natural timbre reproduction.
* This absolutely awesome system offers a unique solution for those discerning music lovers with large-scale environments unsuitable for lesser systems.
You can turn your home into a real Cinema hall using this.
* World class brightness and contrast. Plenty of flexibility
* more cinematic image
* No image scaling required
* 1920×1080 resolution
* three-chip DLP (Digital Light Processing) projection system which delivers a far greater range of colours than a simple single-chip project
* Three chips offers 35 trillion different hues.
This is world’s most expensive Plasma display
* 24K gold casing (4 pounds)
* limited production run of just 1000 units
* 1920 x 1080 resolution
* HDMI, SCART, and a 600W home theater system
2001 GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS certified La Modernista Diamonds fountain pen for holding the world record of The most expensive pen.
* Made of rhodium-coated solid silver components
* Rhodium-coated 18-carat gold nib
* Covered with 5072 full-cut Top Wesselton VS diamonds totalling 20 carats
* 96 half-cut rubies (0.32 carats) are arranged on top of the cap, forming the monogram
Price that it was sold
* 17″ widescreen LED backlit screen
* 128GB SSD and a slot loading Blue-Ray drive
* very rare coloured diamond piece of jewellery doubles up as the power button when placed into the laptop and also acts as security identification
* Clients will be able to design their own laptop by visiting Luvaglio’s showrooms at two or three well known upmarket stores, whereby their selection of materials, finishes and accessories will be available to view and a choice selected.
This is a two-seat sport airplane aimed at the masses. (????? :-O)
* Designed for ease of piloting
* lightweight personal aircraft
* amphibious with retractable landing gear for flying off land and water alike
* carbon fiber airframe
* 100-hp/120-mph Rotax 912 ULS engine
* runs on both auto and aviation gas
* folding wings that allow it to be stored at home and towed on the highway with a trailer.
* safety features : propeller guard, wing angle of attack indicator, and a huge, built-in parachute that helps the entire plane come down a little easier in an emergency.
* It will be available by 2010
Some may contradict me on the point that it is not a gadget, but everyone should agree with me that this bed is a real luxury. Of course you are not going to find it in your local mattress store.
* Designed by Dutchman Janjaap Ruijssenaars
* Got enough magnets to keep 900 kilograms (1,984 pounds) floating in the air
* To make sure that the bed doesn’t float away, it’s tethered to the walls by four cables
There are only a few cars out there today that has such technical sophistication like this one. It has a look that’s quite unorthodox, yet strangely appealing.
* massive 8.0-litre, quad turbo engine
* carbon fibre-reinforced chassis and aluminium body panels
* 1001 BHP Engine.
* all-wheel drive Veyron has more power than the current crop of Formula One cars
* 0-100 kph in 2.46 seconds; 0-160-0 in 9.90 seconds; 408.5 kph Top Speed.
(Money Well Spent)
This phone is tagged as the costliest phone of the world
* Designed by luxury accessories maker Peter AloissonIt
* Features a cover adorned with 50 diamonds, ten of which are the rare blue ones
* Few sections made in rose gold
* Manufactured by the Moscow-based JSC Ancort Company
* High-resolution color TFT display
* Stores up to 4000 numbers in it’s memory.
* Uses powerful encryption technology to provide special security
* Windows CE operating system
Wonderland !!! Aha !!!!!